This division further enhanced the operations and functions of various divisions in the Department of Chemistry Malaysia through the implementation of development projects, procurement and managing all information systems of the department. The activity was carried out by two (2) sections i.e. development and Procurement Section and Information Technology Section.
1. Development and Procurement Section
- Coordinating the application of department development projects.
- Provide technical input to JKR for infrastructure projects.
- Monitor progress development projects.
- Provide a quarterly projection requirement.
- Administer the provisions and update the progress and finance status of the project.
- To prepare annual procurement planning.
- Managing procurement by tender, quotation and others.
- To prepare contract documents for supply/service procurement.
- To coordinate and monitor the acceptance of supplies and services and procurement fees.
- Approve the order in accordance with the approved provisions.
2. Information Technology Section
- Coordinating Laboratory information Management System (SPIM) and Pre-Registration SPIM Application.
- Manage Department website maintenance, Intranet System, Helpdesk System, Attendance Report System and Training Profile System.
- To maintain email, department internal network, WiFi line and internal servers department.
- To provide technical assistance services to the users of SPIM, 1gfmas, Chemwatch, ePerolehan, SPA Management System, Library System (VLIB), HRMIS System, Proficiency Testing Online System (PTOS) and MyGMO.
- To assist in providing advice, technical assistance and training to officers and users.
- To verify the disposal of computer/ICT equipment.
- Acquisition of Information Technology Project.
- Planning and monitoring Internal Network of Department of Chemistry Malaysia.