- To provide analytical and advisory services to monitor and to ensure safety and quality of water supply for public consumption and industrial use.
- To provide advisory and investigatory services in matters related to water sources, alternative water sources, recreational water and water treatment process.
- To provide a comprehensive range of tests for water
- To monitor drinking water quality for compliance with National Standard for Drinking Water Quality under The National Drinking Water Quality Surveillance Program (NDWQS)
- To assess water quality of reservoirs, rivers, lakes as sources of suitable water for treatment.
Water Quality Division consists of two (2) sections :
- Organic Section
- Inorganic Section