The Quality Management And Research Centre is responsible for:
1. Undertaking research in method development using high end instrumentation Planning and coordinating all laboratory quality assurance activities under ISO/IEC 17025 standard and quality management system under ISO 9001 within the Department.
2. Conducting a Proficiency Testing Program (JKM PT) for chemical testing laboratories within Malaysia and foreign laboratories.
3. Coordinating quality improvement programs for the Department in line with the Government Development Administrative Circulars such as clients charter, customer feedback and quality and innovation awards.
4. Consultancy services in laboratory quality management system.
The services are provided via three Division, namely:
- Research and Calibration Division.
- Chemical Metrology Division.
- Quality and Innovation Management Division.
Quality Management and Research Centre ,
Department of Chemistry Malaysia,
46661 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone : 603-79853010