The Center of Management for Quality and Research is responsible for:
1. Undertaking research in method development using high end instrumentation Planning and coordinating all laboratory quality assurance activities under ISO/IEC 17025 standard and quality management system under ISO 9001 within the Department.
2. Conducting a Proficiency Testing Program (JKM PT) for chemical testing laboratories within Malaysia and foreign laboratories.
3. Coordinating quality improvement programs for the Department in line with the Government Development Administrative Circulars such as clients charter, customer feedback and quality and innovation awards.
4. Consultancy services in laboratory quality management system.
The Sections Under This Center Are:
- Calibration and Research Division
- Chemical Metrology Division
- Innovation and Quality Management Division
Center of Management for Quality and Research
Department of Chemistry Malaysia
46661 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone : 603-79853010
Updated: May 30, 2018 at 2:16 pm